“Latino Bambino” is committed to ensuring that your privacy and the privacy of your child are protected.
“Latino Bambino” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last changed on 29/04/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address that you use to send us an email through the contact us form.
- Contact information you use to join our mailing list.
No other data is collected from any other part of the website including the “tell a friend” page.
- Before joining the classes, we ask you to provide information about you and your child which we only use for health and safety reasons whilst you are attending the classes. This data will be retained securely for six months after you have stopped attending the classes.
- We ask if you would like to receive “Latino Bambino” news by joining the mailing list. If you choose to join the mailing list, we will email you for you to confirm your choice.
What we do with the information we gather
We require the information we ask you to provide for health and safety reasons during the class. If you choose to join the mailing list during the class or through the website, we will use that information to keep you updated with news regarding our classes.
The email address provided in the ‘contact us’ page is used to construct the email that is sent to us from the “contact us” page. The data you enter there is not collected other than as an email in the inbox of Latino Bambino.
We do not share your data with third parties apart from you name and email address that we use with our mailing list system hosted by MailChimp in the EU.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Please note that we do not share your data with any of the linked websites.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website other than the “contact us” and “tell a friend” pages, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com or you may use the unsubscribe link within the emails that we send you.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We will not use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us using the contact form.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect or remove any information we hold about you that you ask us to remove